My Job is to Make You and Your Listings Look Great!
Sell Faster and For More Money!
It always makes sense to sell a home quickly and for the most money possible! Finding that balance and having a reputation for being the agent who helps sellers "cash in" on their homes is critical to long term success as an agent.
When 9 out of every 10 buyers view the home online first, it's essential that the photos are of professionally staged rooms!
Download my free Open House Checklist!
Tips for Choosing the Right Home Stager For Your Project
Make Sure to Review the Home Stager’s Portfolio (Style)
Every home stager designs differently, so don’t assume we are all equal and have the same aesthetic.
Education and Reputation Matter
The staging industry is not much different than the real estate industry, so check a stager’s credentials, proof of website testimonials. I’m dedicated to enhancing your reputation with the quality of staging and design we put into your listing. I know that when you look good…I look good, so I’m excited about this potential partnership!
Fills the Space Appropriately
The scale of furnishings matches the size of the room. To avoid it feeling cramped or oversized.
The luxury level matches the home and meets buyer demographic expectations.
Partner with an HSR Certified Professional and Benefit...
It's not hard to enhance your listing package by bringing in a professional stager to do occupied home consultations and reports. Our focus is on making you look great...
- We Listen! We focus first on how we can benefit your business and help you get more listings by making you look fantastic.
- Partner Pricing! We even have volume, discount pricing for those agents who have several listings.
- Accredited and Certified! Certification and credibility matter to your sellers, so they know when we make a recommendation...it's in their best interest.
- Beautiful, Photo-Filled Reports! We offer the best client action plans in the business, so you look professional and there's no mistaking what needs to be done to the home.
- Educational Hand-outs! Since we know that not all sellers "get it", we offer easy to understand, statistics and materials you can use to educate them on the staging process.
Download Your Guide to Successful Staging
Professionally Certified & Accredited by
INTERNATIONAL STAGING & REDESIGN CERTIFICATE
HOME STAGER & REDESIGNER CERTIFICATION
HSR COLOR EXPERT CERTIFICATION