Staging Services that Get You Results!
Services to Fit Every Need
Eye catching picture ready homes that leave lasting first impressions for potential home buyers.
We will highlight the best features of the home and use what you already have to start transforming your home into what a buyer is looking for. By blending style, beauty and function using the "FEEL HOME" Philosophy, buyers will feel emotionally connected to YOUR home as soon as they walk in.
OCCUPIED STAGING: You Decide The Level of Staging
Maximize What You Already Have to Appeal to Buyers
Recommended Purchases or Rentals To Go With What You Got
Simple Yet Dramatic Cosmetic Updates and Changes + Purchases and Rentals
Walk & Talk Consultation
Walk & Talk Consultation With a Detailed Staging Report $250
- Detailed Staging Report/Checklist to write down everything that needs to be done to get the home the best price possible! (2 hours)
- We will walk through the home and prioritize a hit list of what needs to be done for maximum appeal for home buyers and BIG return-on-investment for you.
- The detailed report will be customized for your home in order to emphasize the positives and downplay the negatives.
Great starting kit weather you are planning to do the staging yourself or require my services.
Mini Staging Package
Designed to give you a head start Starting at $300
Feeling overwhelmed with preparing your home to sell? We got you, we will work together and stage one main area of the home right away. You won't believe the difference a few hours will make just by using what you already own. (2 hours)
Ultimate Staging: 1-Day Leave it to The Pros Package starting at $1412.50
Need to stage the whole house but you don't have the time, energy or expertise to take on this project? Then this package is for you.
- HUGE transformations
- Based upon the Staging Report recommendations, we combine what you already have with new elements and features that would help guide buyers to see themselves' living in the space.
- Option to rent or buy furniture and accessories to help modernize the room(s) and help them appear more spacious for maximum appeal.
- Up to eight hours in the home with any additional hours reverting to a $100 hourly rate)
- Ideal shopping budget for accessories in each room is is $100. (cash or e-transfers upfront, receipts and change will be given at delivery.)
- Home must be prepped and cleaned prior to staging process.
Statistically, buyers are willing to pay a premium for homes with modernized looks.
Vacant Home Staging Solutions : Price is based on luxury, scale and size of home
Home's that are empty are in special need of staging and here is where we shine! We provide options that other staging companies do not...
- We start with a phone interview, so I can research your buyer demographic
- Following a home assessment, we deliver a proposal that provides a Good, Better, Best option to fit every budget
- We use top quality furnishings in order to achieve that model home look that guarantees a buyer will "fall in love"
- We will highlight the positives and downplay the negatives
Home must be prepped and cleaned prior to stager arriving.
(A $100 from initial home assessment fee is credited back to your total vacant service when you choose us)
3 Levels of Staging
- 1Maximize What You Already Have to Appeal to Buyersmaking the most of your current belongings in order to turn buyer traffic into offers. We will start with a Consultation in order to assess your space.
- 2Recommended Purchases or Rentalsto make each room look balanced and complete by accessorizing with furniture and furnishings
- 3Simple Yet Dramatic Cosmetic Updates and Changes for ROIDepending on budget and time frame, we will suggest which cosmetic improvements would be worth your time and money (paint, electrical...) for a a higher return on investment.
Although professional staging is a relatively new industry, people have been "fixing up" their homes to sell for decades. These days due to HGTV home buyers have an "expectation" and are willing to pay quite a bit more for a home that is "model home" looking.
If you could get 10% more on the sale of your home, how much would that be?
Home Staging is the preparation of a home to sell by a professional who specializes in this form of design and has been certified and trained on the art of home staging. A professional home stager has the resources and can objectively view the home as a product and highlight its assets while downplaying its flaws. As a home seller, it can be difficult to view your home objectively. That's the benefit to hiring a stager, they look at the home as a buyer would.
For as little as a few hundred dollars you can have a detailed list of what you can do to maximize the value of your home!
Home sellers tend to struggle with staging their own home. Why? Because our homes are like our children, we don’t always see all of its flaws. We’ve gotten used to the way it looks and in fact it is difficult emotionally to change it. So if you can’t view something objectively then you are unable to market and package it effectively. Not to mention most home sellers don't "stage" homes everyday for a living. That’s what HSR Certified professionals are for and that is where the greatest returns come in.
Even if your house sells quickly in a good market, it doesn’t mean it sold for the amount it would have sold for had it been professionally staged. Remember, HSR Certified professionally staged homes sell on a conservative average for 10%+ more in a good market (see the Latest Home Staging Statistics).
Only a mere 10% of home buyers can actually visualize the potential of a home and most of these folks are "investors" or "flippers" who will hammer you on price. In our Consultation walk through, I will identify those "price eroding" factors of your home, so that you can do the simple fixes that maximize returns.
This is also why having a vacant home professionally staged is so important. Buyers cannot visualize size and scale so furniture helps to give them a frame of reference.
HSR Certified Stagers average 10% more for their clients
DID YOU KNOW...?
Sell for More Money
Staged Homes Provide Return on Investment
Professionally Certified and Accredited by
international staging & redesign certificate
home stager & redesigner certification
color expert certification